Hitting Up The Beach
-
The Nielsons hit up the Outer Banks today.
The day began with Mama Kwans for fish tacos, then of course
we hit up one of the million candy stores for lico...
5 days ago
a journey begins......with a french twist
Well I sure hope there is some up there waitin for us! ~Enjoy Kim
ReplyDeleteWondering where the store is exactly and when it is open?
ReplyDeleteI WANT to BE THERE! Those lucky ducks!!!
ReplyDeletex
HOW FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very sad, I will be out of town on Oct 1st. Sad, sad, sad!!!!
ReplyDeleteI too love chippy furniture!!
ReplyDeleteJo xx
Amy, just found your blog via my best friend Janet. What a lovely gift you sent her!
ReplyDeleteNow about your brocante. Wow, I'm salivating on this end. Oh how I wish I could fly up for it. Maybe next time.
LOVELY BLOG!
You are the sweetest thing! Just found you via Janet too. Janet knows....you know.
ReplyDelete