Hitting Up The Beach
-
The Nielsons hit up the Outer Banks today.
The day began with Mama Kwans for fish tacos, then of course
we hit up one of the million candy stores for lico...
5 days ago
a journey begins......with a french twist
I want a whos is or a whats it from you!!! I wish i wish I could come over...what special little treasures you have there. Have fun smelling those roses:)
ReplyDeletexx
p.s. there is a pink figi goyard on ebay right now. go see! It is a good one..i have the same in black and brown!
G'day~My Sunday was perfect, always with family.Hope yours was too? I am soooo excited to come for a visit I can't wait, counting the Days 1.........2......3.........4........Ugh! How many more???? 10 Woo-hoo ~Cheers Until then Kim
ReplyDeleteYou are getting SO good at this blogging thing... Looking forward to seeing you and your darling crew in just a few more days!
ReplyDelete