georgeous globe and glorious french books the size of 3 by 5 index cards in a shade of green you only see in France faded in the Provence sun......
I Know The Feeling
-
This afternoon, Minnie and I took our usual morning walk together.
The day was perfect: overcast, mid-70s, and windy.
Is there anything better?
Christian ...
1 week ago
Welcome back, so glad you are safe and sound.Fabulous items I am soooo very excited.Now if I could only have a private showing first. I could offer my first born or to help at your sale LOL.I live very close to you in Molalla and might be stocking you soon.~Cheers Kim
ReplyDeleteWhen can I come and peek. Oh I would love to see all. Happy return home.
ReplyDeletelooks like wonderful fab items...and sounds like you had fun...one of these days I will make it to your sales...
ReplyDeleteOops Stalking............I got a lil excited.~Cheers Kim
ReplyDelete