Monday, March 10, 2014

At the Chateau

I arrived at the Chateau to find my favorite chocolat in my room along with the very romantic Jeanne of Arc  living magazine. 

I then had my tiny french loving heart flutter with excitement over a  dome full of scrumptious French things........only to have smashed into pieces with a beautiful NO written on it. She knows I must be kept in line and not try to shop in her house like its the brocante. 
Inside the dome , a precious theatre wig sat proudly looking like you could put it on and be holding court like King Louis at Versaille,


a soft pink ribbon tucked into the shoe next to it saying Rose complete with the guilded tag attached,

and last but last but not least to be really mean she had a monogrammed book with AM swirled over the top with guiled swirls all over the cover. So, I took the ribbon and marched downstairs I was    stealing it for terrorizing me. Turns out it was all for me. I fell asleep with a Chocolat wrapper in one hand and the ribbon in the other. 
I woke up to see terra cotta roof tiles with the newborn spring Normandy sun shining on them. 

I love you ,I love you ,and I don't care who knows it ! Think buddy the elf screaming this and you get the picture. My love for you is now on the Internet for all to see. Moo moo mad cow moo moo love tartelette. 

4 comments:

  1. Awe that Shirley Girl is so good to you! Gotta love her right ??? Chocolates and French Treasures nothing better xoxo

    You two whoop it up !!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet treasure, that Shirley, oh and the goodies as well.
    Smiles,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Doll! What a sweet tip toe dance I just had with you and Shirley on the stars~ SO SWEET!!! You two are two sweet tartelettes in a pod! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete