Friday, February 14, 2014

Charlotte Brocante is a week from today and I also wish you a happy valentines day!!



What is more valentines day than pink and Chocolat ? Nothing. So I present to you valentines day Charlottes Brocante style.

Sweet little enamel pieces used on doors. I think use them to hang things from. Jewelry, ribbons or pans? All good ideas for sure. 
Stripey pink and white trivets. Just looking at them is enough for me. 
Frothy pink tassels I might need to keep these...... No,I would not do that to you. 
Chocolat boxes....

And a Chocolat clock too!! Which of these things will be going home with you? The best part is they are all sugar free. 

1 comment:

  1. I must say that Clock is pretty fab!!! It would go with my other one.Set up the tent and start the fire as I will be camped out a few days before.Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete