Monday, October 5, 2015

Can you BEElieve Charlottes brocante is in 12 days?


Friday the 16th is coming soon! Today is the day I start every day sneak peaks. These old wax sealing sticks are the bees knees. I like them laying on the documents just like this. 
I am also loving  the way these old canning jars have zinc across the lids and French writing on them. I have one full of wooden spoons on my counter in the kitchen. The little French things are my favorite.  
Oh and speaking if little sweet French things I love the small size of these lemonade bottles with porcelain tops. I am so glad I am among people who love sweet little French things. You all make my job so easy. See you tomorrow for another peak at the brocante. 

2 comments:

  1. That's it I can't stand it anymore ugh !!!! Those canning jars and sweet lil bottle just pushed me over the edge. Can you tell I am going backwards lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it I can't stand it anymore ugh !!!! Those canning jars and sweet lil bottle just pushed me over the edge. Can you tell I am going backwards lol

    ReplyDelete