Sunday, October 11, 2015

CHARLOTTES BROCANTE IS IN 5 DAYS ON THE 16TH AT 6 pm


This is getting real. 5 days. I just get a little bit excited. I found this beauty at lemans. I have no idea what it is or was used for. It just is divine. Divine I tell you. 
I love these large zing plaques. Maybe to mark a bag of some grapes to say who's vineyard they were from. 
And tassels in trees are sure to please. I love the wire that runs through them. 
Ruffles on the pages of books are the only way to go. Frothy fluffy Ruffles book pages I adore you so. 

I cannot remember what these are called but they were in the end of a long pole and they used them to pick fruit high up in the trees. 

I have not one but...,,,,,,

two. Of course I use mine for more practical things like old ribbons, documents and candles cascading out of them. 

And this bad boy I hauled home. One ginormous grape harvesting basket with leather straps.what was I thinking. Crusty zincy things in my price range do this to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment