Wednesday, May 5, 2010

French Pink (Rose) Part un

Yes, I own a french pink abreuvoir that little birds can sip water out of and it is one of my favorite things............................. unless.................
I stop to think about my french pink books with peeling and flakey spines then I think they might be my favorite.....................but then if I get thirsty
my favorite thing might be this ginormous paris pink porcelaine mug......

But then if I go sit down in my front room next to my french pink letters, they might become my new favorite thing.............. look for part deux tomorrow for more of a view through my french rose colored glasses. Can you cheat on inanimate objets? Just wondering....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know how much I love pink...!!!! I want more, please!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any other color but pink?
    Sue

    ReplyDelete