Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day !!!

My morning was wonderful and amazing. It started with the beautiful story of Moses' faithful mother. You can read about her in Exodus 2 or go online to Chuck Swindoll. Talk about a woman of faith.
Then, my husband brought this to me in bed......
he said"I have to tell you, I think this breakfast might be worthy of a blog photo"(he was right)....
then he gave me this darling antique piece of french sweetness for our bedroom....
... and finally the BEST part mothers' day is those handmade notes from your kids....
...when they tell you how they feel from their hearts.
I long to be worthy for them to call me mom. It is the biggest joy in my life besides the knowledge that I have my identity as a daughter of God. I am broken and redeemed, created in the image of love, made to find my way in life with him as my leader. All my children have a relationship in process with Jesus.It is indeed a happy mothers day for me.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part of mother's day is getting the kids artwork and notes..... I am glad you had a wonderful day!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Mother's Day from breakfast in bed (beautiful) to the wonderful notes from your children. Very special.

    Love your French pink too, especially the beautiful ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful Mother's Day! Great breakfast in bed and darling handmade cards. Simply the Best! Thanks for sharing.~ Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete