Friday, March 11, 2011

Petite Scenes from a house .........

The flea markets of France bring me so much joy.The smallest imperfect things are my favorite. A divine pink document tied with old string.................perfection.
A Heavenly face of a Ange and a guilded bird...sends me flying.
A little silk , crystal and ribbon in a urn. Ooh la la la la la la. I will start listing my little french flea market finds for you all to enjoy soon.The 8th of April is almost a month away,should the torture begin now? Bonne Weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Sweet Lil Tartlette that you are, do bring it on! I am ready and waiting~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where Babydoll will you be showing our tempting so necessary toys???
    xxx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tartelette
    I might just fly over and join the queue on your brocante day

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many pretty things Amy. You have been a busy bee!
    Bonne weekend,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete