Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The time is almost here for Charlottes Brocante...TWO MORE DAYS!!!!


Ahh time flies does it not? I always seem to be short of it. With one of the cuties you will always know what time it is. But you will not get more of it.Sorry. Even a cute French clock can't do that for you.


These are sweet and simple and really do not have a lot of purpose to the outside world .But, for people that come to Charlottes Brocante understand that 19th century sealing wax tubes are beautiful to set  on a document or desk and do not have to be used to receive the maximum amount of joy.You all are my kind of people.

I love anything red,white and France.This plaque fits the bill.......

AND THE TIP OF THE FLAGS ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO STAND! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE RF FINIAL OF FRENCH DELICIOUSNESS!!!


I love you too drapeau (flag) Do not be jealous as I have plenty of love to go around.

Little traveling saints and books with rosaries and pictures of Notre dame. Je'taime Je'taime Je'taime I love you, I love you and  I love you!!! See you same time tomorrow. Bisous

1 comment:

  1. Sure wish I would be in Portland in next couple days.
    I just told my daughter I might fly out and take max train downtown then stay at the big hotel downtown

    Your things look lovely

    ReplyDelete