Monday, February 25, 2013

We are getting close!!! Friday March 1st and Charlottes Brocante Arrives in town



Sometimes I have a little something special and different at my store.This is a first. Une Ciel de Lit (One bed of the sky) Perfect to dream under about all things french.Who does not need a french bed canopy in there life?


And then the things that are staples like bread  or milk.These fit that bill. Small bottle racks are the best.  Great for cups or ribbon spools or sweet french bottles.

The last of the herbiers are standing at attention looking there best in hopes you will take them home.
And ticking in faded greys and khakis.Just everyday simple french brocante things that make you house  have a little ooh la la. I just love everyday French things don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Lol

    ~Miss Kim, xoxo

    ReplyDelete