Wednesday, February 10, 2016

8 days until charlottes Brocante. I am just a little excited



Books. Charlottes Brocante loves books. I found the best books I have ever seen!!!! 1700's faded frothy hemp colored pieces of heaven. 


They are wavy ruffles of paper perfection.This would be a great time to start yourself a library. I add to mine every time I go. 


These boxes of optical lenses had me at hello. Thin and thick, all shapes and sizes. French writing and labels. Enough said. Who need blue speckled Easter eggs for spring for decor? A box if these will do. 


French street sign. Why not?


Cartier Bresson holders for your string. Makes for a pretty package. 


What is a girl who finds old bobines at the Brocante to do? Wrap old French ribbon on them of course. 5 yards will do. 


For you pinky people. THE MOST PINKEST BOTANICALS WITH CHILDS WRITING ON THE BOTTOM OF THEM 


I THINK THESE ARE A GOOD IDEA   FIN

2 comments: