Friday, February 12, 2016

One week from today is charlottes Brocante!!




Last peek of the week. These little boards with knives perfect for your cheeses and cracker spread. Simple. French. Goodness. 


Leave it to the frenchies to always make something beautiful for every day use. Olive oil and jam pots in terra cotta with white glazed goodness. 


Why not spend the day in Paris on rue de bac using your jetons for entrance into the happenings of the day in that street 



French gaming chips. I love the patina. My friend Heidi makes beautiful jewelry. I can see these adorning some leather bracelets engraved perhaps?


French napkins with monogrammed spoons may cause swooning. 



Exvotos await your holy presence as do I Bisous Amy 

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Tartlette
    Save me one of those jetons with the advertising..toiles and silks? ou his those well from me!!! Yes please? Mais oui...merci....ooooh la la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Tartlette
    Save me one of those jetons with the advertising..toiles and silks? ou his those well from me!!! Yes please? Mais oui...merci....ooooh la la....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonsoir,

    Des très jolies pièces... Merci pour le partage.

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete