Saturday, February 6, 2016

You know Charlottes Brocante is getting close when the sneak peeks start....


I love the way France whispers to me when I am there. These plaques asked me to take them home. I said yes as I know how much fun it is to travel. 


This board has the most wonderful pins that would have been worn for a holiday celebration in France. I would leave them all hanging together as art. The paper they are on is a wispy blue. Dreamy I tell you. 


And speaking of dreamy wispy blue here are some books,bundled up just for you!!

 See you tomorrow Bisous, amy


5 comments:

  1. You know those tattered luscious books are my weakness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know those tattered luscious books are my weakness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. สูตรแทงบอลชุด
    This are such great articles. สูตรแทงบอลชุด This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    สูตรแทงบอลชุด I appreciate for reading my blogs.


    ReplyDelete
  4. This are new articles style for you. สูตรแทงบอลชุด You can find some new idea on this. สูตรแทงบอลชุด It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    สูตรแทงบอลชุด Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    สูตรแทงบอลชุด I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete