Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Two more days until charlottes Brocante arrives



Maybe someone who comes to the Brocante should start their own French store. My dream it would be ouvert (open)24/7!


Pharmacies boxes from days gone by. That sweet French writing on them gets me every single time. (I am glad it gets to you too!)


Sweet red bouchers twine from Paris. I love it so. 


How about a place to hang you earrings and necklaces just for show?




Speaking of necklaces how about 12 of them in plaques all in a row. Thanks for putting up with my rhyming. You know I love you so. 

3 comments:

  1. You brought back some fabulous French goodness – love it all!!! (btw, did you get my email yesterday? not sure I had the correct email address...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it I got it !!!!! Happy happy Happy

    ReplyDelete