Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Two more days until charlottes Brocante arrives



Maybe someone who comes to the Brocante should start their own French store. My dream it would be ouvert (open)24/7!


Pharmacies boxes from days gone by. That sweet French writing on them gets me every single time. (I am glad it gets to you too!)


Sweet red bouchers twine from Paris. I love it so. 


How about a place to hang you earrings and necklaces just for show?




Speaking of necklaces how about 12 of them in plaques all in a row. Thanks for putting up with my rhyming. You know I love you so. 

11 comments:

  1. You brought back some fabulous French goodness – love it all!!! (btw, did you get my email yesterday? not sure I had the correct email address...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it I got it !!!!! Happy happy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing such amazing information, it’s really unique and valuable also.
    Web Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get here executive gift manufacturers and suppliers in India at The Corporate Gift provider.
    Corporate Gift Supplier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Information, visit Dialwebindia for the Best Website Designing Company in India to get the professional website design in Kirti Nagar Delhi.
    Best Website Designing Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, Get the best Detective Agency in Jaipur at Gibetydetectiveindia in Rajasthan, India.
    Detective Agency in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. rotating masturbator cupwe wish you the best of luck in all your blogging enedevors.I spent on this especially great reading !.we wish you the best of luck in all your blogging enedevors.

    ReplyDelete