Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Can you believe just three days until Brocante day!!!

I simply cannot be discret about my amour of the Brocante.Bringing it to you allows me to experience again!!!!!! To touch things like this creamy dreamy sheet music sends me soaring...................
as do these spice jars with original labels.
How about an enamel garden vase turned grey by time........................
and maps in creamy dreamy faded glory that say things like Toulon and...............
Avignon......................
attached to canvas with not grey not black printing on them .They are happy with there age and it shows.
Bonjour Mon Amis. I will be pack to tease more tomorrow and I will see you in three days!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! You must start a new list for me please...

    1. A spice jar

    xxx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Sweet One! What else do you have in that hat of yours....it's never ending.Makes me so happy tho and so excited for the Brocante.I'm gettin my sleepovers all ready~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete