Friday, September 30, 2011

Home from Paris with a trip to the Hospital in the Normandy countryside

If you have to go to the hospital in France you can look forward to a sweet little sign that says water closet.That makes it kinda special.Right?
Some things are the same for a check of a kidney infection in France as well at the states.Wipe front to back and potty in this little cup.They do put the date in French numbers which I myself think adds a little ooh la la.
And then there is the pink toilet paper.They really know how to treat a guest, right? Just when you think it can't get any better they throw in the pink tp. I will be back for sure. Only 8 euros 10 for pain killers and antibiotics.They were much nicer than the dentist at 8 am the day after I got home with an infection in one of my crowns? Did you know you can get a infection under a crown? Well,you can and now you know.The nice endodontist will relieve you of your pain and 1539.00 dollars at the same time. I guess if you add in the airfare with the antibiotics it is a wash. But in Normandy I got free English entertainment of a mad Brocante women name Shirley.We did go to the Brocante before the hospital.......You know first things first!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are well and that it did not cost too much. The pink toilet paper is awesome! ha ha

    Wishing you a relaxing weekend
    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol:)! infection under a crown? That's so not fair! I cannot wait to see your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer!! Hope everything is okay now. Can't wait to hear all about the brocante:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go to the hospital in France just to get that pink toilet papier!! OMG! Did you bring some home? I am SO GLAD you are HOME SAFE! I know Shirley sent you home with a magic halo and some feathered wings on your tutu~~~
    HUGS BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Home Sugar Plum~You have been very, very missed........I soooo hope the rest of the trip was happier times.I was worried about you this trip.You rest up Sweet one~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! you got a kidney infection! im so sorry to hear that! i hope its all cleared up by now!! love you sweet mama! bless you! you are so wonderful! love love love you!

    -- Kylie

    ReplyDelete