Friday, September 9, 2011

Charlottes Brocante is today Mon Anges!!!

If you are reading this you have made it to September 9th and all your long patient suffering has brought you to the Brocante!!!! I will see you all at 6 (and a few of you crazies at 4- you know who you are :) Be sure to wear sunscreen if you must perch outside the store..........Oh and Did I tell you I am going to Paris next week? ...........Well,I am so consider yourself told.........I also have a little secret about my friend Shirley........................I will let that cat out of the hat on Saturday. Or is it cat out the bag? Either way its coming out. See you tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for today Tartelette......not that you`ll need it having emptied France of its best treasures!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo very excited! See you soon, Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you were up a lil late posting! I won't call and wake you to early then~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen Tartelette!
    Have Fun in the midst of all the sweet tarlettes today! To be there carrying a pink bag, eating pink cookies, and picking out all those special finds is for the privilaged tartlettes for sure!
    Love love love you!
    Xxx's

    ReplyDelete