Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ooh la la Nice

Nice spoke pink and brocante to me everywere I looked.Buildings, motorcycles and facades all gloriously drenched in the sun washed colors that line the azure blue sea. I went to the top of the castle remains and the view was spectacular.The rain came and soaked me to the bone but it all went straight to my heart as God showed his majesty in full splendor. Shoes off going with the flow. And who doesn't want a electric car with wings?And who needs a red carpet when a coir rug will do heading out to the sea of blue.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sweet One you have such a kind heart and also a tender heart as well! Which leaves you wide open! So glad you had such a beautiful moment with our Lord.
    Time to reflect, renew and move forward in all your Glory.~Blessings Always Me xox

    ReplyDelete