Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Free tips for the French Brocante

Let me give you a little tip if you are coming to Charlottes Brocante (No, it is not these french tip plates with little boxes on them:)
If you want darling things like the poste boxes in the above pictures...................
that have cute little tags like this........................................
and this...........................
or if you want a French Hotel Key holder numbered 1-26.Come early You know we will give you food and water.If you need the bathroom I am not sure what you will do.We are country folk you know.

6 comments:

  1. Madame......j`adore that tip plate....never seen any like it before
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will trade you the tip plates for your chateau!Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the French Hotel Key holder is a awesome treasure. Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my own Hotel now I should have my own key holder huh! Though I am short a few rooms Lol to cute! Lovin all the goodies you scouted for all of us.I am sure you will have many happy Brocanters.I'm sooo very excited~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be there to join in the fun and see all the treasures you found on your last trip.
    Are you still coming in September?
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore the key holder. Wish I was close enough to come to the Brocante!

    ReplyDelete