Monday, August 8, 2011

I zinc I will have some fun architectural pieces for you at the Brocante on September 9 6-9

Any which way you look at it this little zinc piece is fab. A little crown in the shape of a castle. J'aime J'aime J'aime.
How about a little fleur de lis zinc thingy too? Picked in France by moi for vous............
I managed to pick up a garde de manger too.(Oh no the rhyming is starting again...Refer to previous posts)
and a little bit of roof edging for you..........
......and last but not least a couple of cute swirly ques. I will see you all on the 9th.(More teasing to come.)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice and unique zinc pieces. Are they all from France? Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zinc pieces are very unique collection. I really impressed with your collection of photographs. Awesome, I visited so many blogs but never seen this much beautiful photograph any blogs.
    powder free latex gloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes paula these are all from France that I sell at my house twice a year.Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zinc does me in, I can't help myself.I want it, I want it..........So excited~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete