Monday, August 22, 2011

Little things for you that make you say ooh la la from the City of lights

I cannot get enough little boxes from the brocante.They don't have to have anything in them and I will squeal like a crazy cochon(piggy).............
please oh please oh.................. do not get me started about when I find music cards.They are the key to my happiness. Finding these is like finding gold except you do not get rich and they are worth nothing to most people. Maybe they are like fools gold.Well I can tell you this fool loves them.
Again please don't get me started on the bobines of thread.PINK THREAD!PINK THREAD! PINK THREAD!With French makers names etched into the wood.......
then just throw in a few of these little absolute nessecities. Soft blue booklets of paper you burn after you use the toilette................I LOVE THE FRENCH BROCANTE UP TO JESUS AND BACK PLUS INFINITY.THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING US ALL THESE THINGS TO ENJOY THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN.YOU ARE THE MOST MAGNIFICENT CREATOR EVER. AND THANK YOU CHARLOTTES BROCANTE PEOPLE FOR LETTING ME BRING IT HOME FOR YOU!!!ooooooooooooooooooooooh laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Pink thread on wooden spools.......................oh la la madamoiselle..........where on earth did you truffle that from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised.................give me those buttons back immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your killing me softly....one pink thread and one blue booklet pretty please. Call me! Call me! Call me Please!!
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Heaven sent for sure, Amen....Amen! I'm home call me , call me.~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ya! I'm a fool for fools gold makes for a happy heart that's the best ever~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete