Tuesday, August 21, 2012

September 7 is a good day to flavor your life with some Herbiers


My favorite things besides going to France to the fleas is when I get to come home and get everything ready for you. I look forward to the process of blogging to show off all the goods so you can dream....... hope........and want.For  you who need a little spice in your life(and who were patient not getting any last time) voila!I have them for you row by row.

                                     

                                                             From the 1890's they are
                                                             the best I have ever had.        
                                                           

                                                            YUM YUM AND YUM.

2 comments:

  1. I'm showing you some LOVE.....I am soooo excited! I will be chompin at the bit until Sep 7th I feel the need for some Brocanteness!
    So happy I am busy or it would seem like eternity! Love you much and miss you oodles~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish!!! I can wait!! Wish I could be there!!!
    OMG Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete