Thursday, February 23, 2012

Charlottes Brocante 26 hours and 17 minutes.....

Yes, I counted the minutes because I know you all do as you are waiting to come inside.These little bags will be waiting for for right side up of course.If you want to see them like this again you will have to tip your head sideways tomorrow.
How about some cannisters in whispers of pink to store your cafe in ?
Always documents.Row by row..........
Precious unused menus dressed in 19th century style..Amour...Amour.
Antique books with ruffled pages wait for you with a Rebublique of France flag tip standing guard.
How about a wire basket just because.
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Botanicals or as the Frenchies say Herbier. I say ooh la la.
Little french salt cellars for there original purpose of whatever you decide.Beads and baubles could be tres bien.
I found some little tiny vintage pink candles and wrapped some french documents around them.Sigh.Happy sigh. I have never found pink candles before.
And last but not least a bushel full of pink and white letters.The white ones are wood the pink are blue plastic painted pink and they look fab.Sorry Shirley for making you pack them up to ship to me. Pink is pink is pink and as you would say" It had to be don"..I might blog one more time before the brocante. If not see you tomorrow at 6 sharp.Merci Bien

5 comments:

  1. Yes Please and more please! No worries it's fantabulous! ~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your brocante tomorrow! Wish I could be there--those pink and white letters are so cool!
    xx
    dawne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlotte,
    I love the antique books and the pink candles wrapped in document paper. Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Happy Friday and I'm so Excited! It's a beautiful day for a Brocante or darn that means more peeps are comin and we have to share.See you soon my darling Coco Tartlette~Cheers & Blessings Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo Job Well Done! I just wanted to say that I think the sale went over very well.Gone in 6 min Wow Crazy!Cleared in the first 30 min of all French Treasures to be had.
    I think everyone got something they really wanted which was very nice.I enjoyed visiting and of course shopping and then playing in it all today.
    We thank you and your wonderful family for hosting such an event.~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete