Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Merci Beaucoup from Charlottes Brocante!!!

My little Anges. Merci Merci Merci from the bottom of my heart.I loved meeting all of you new people so much.And you oldies are not bad yourself. I do not have adequate words to tell you of the appreciation I have over the excitement you have for the store.You make it possible for me to go and do something I love over and over again.


Stay tuned.........I AM GOING TO FRANCE FOR THE 10th TIME IN MAY!!!!!!


IN HONOR OF THIS TRIP I WILL BE HAVING 10 GIVEAWAYS AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS OF FRENCH THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE.MAYBE WE WILL PRY A FEW THINGS OUT OF SIMPLY CHATEAU SHIRLEYS HANDS FOR YOU AS WELL CAUSE WE ARE GOING TOGETHER!! uNTIL THEN BONNE JOURNEE MON AMIS

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my darling for treating us with a lil piece of France as well.I do so enjoy your unique lil Store that seems to hold an abundance of sweet goodness for us all.
    I will be there till the bitter end with you my dear.I am so excited to see what you come back with from your next Brocante Detour! I know it will be as amazing as all the others with each lil item hand picked by your sweet lil hands.All touched by a lil love from Miss Amis~Prayers & Blessings Always Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I already have my list ready! It's all in your hands luv cause I love surprises and I love everything you pick for us.~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete