Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An ode to Repetto


I interrupt this all important post to tell you all Charlottes Brocante is coming to town the last week end of February or the first week end of March.It depends how fast my friend Simply Chateau Shirley ships the rest of my boxes. No hurry Shirl ......no Hurry .



I have a thing for ballet.Love to watch it. I collect antique ballet costumes. I love everything about it.Love it.Love it.Love it. Love it.
The window was absolutely stunning. Full of pink pointe shoes .They were all laying this way.............
and that way.Just a few photos of the window display no temptations. After all I am not in the market for pointe shoes.
Then I went around to the other side of the window and there they were . Not pink not purple not grey sparkling repetto flats.Before I knew it I had them on ....40 and a half the perfect size.
Of course they had a not pink not purple not grey bag minus the sparkles and matching wallet.I will tell you this much..............they makes the grey Oregon days a little brighter.

3 comments:

  1. Just like Magique! Adorable! What color are they she wondered!?!?!? So so so cute! I can just see you in these Parisian twinlke flats mon aime:)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Darling these are Simply Scrumptiously Delicious! These lil gems will be so Sweet on your lil Feets.
    I am patiently awaiting the next Brocante impatiently and can't wait to get my lil hands on some fabulous French goodness.Pure Joy you bring me! ~Cheers & Blessings Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever seen I was a little girl & a failed ballerina - I have had this deep love of ballet slippers & tutus!
    Just stumbled across your lovely blog & have signed up as your latest follower! I look forward to popping back for some more gorgeous inspiration.
    x
    Melissah from Country Style Chic

    ReplyDelete