Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Do you know the way to the Brocante?

These maps can help you, but I think it would be much easier just to come out to Canby on Friday.
I truly love almost everything about France.I even have a thing for there paintbrushes.These are looking for a new home....... could it be yours?
How about a pink satin charity sign from Toulouse? I think everyone needs at least two of these.
Anything that says Paris gets a A+ in my book................
Paris bottle with original cork A++See you tomorrow for another sneak peak xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Really more torture! You know I am in love with those paintbrushes and more maps Ugh! I just bought two off Etsy......Oh Well a few more won't hurt.I have four houses to fill up you know.I don't think I will even get a wink of sleep till friday~Cheers Love Kim xox

    ReplyDelete